Manufacturing Electronics in Europe for over 70 years
Gippsland Solar are very proud of the quality products we install, but it is our relationship with Fronius that we value the most.
Fronius have been manufacturing electronics in Europe for over 70 years, from their manufacturing plant in Austria. Having toured the factory. we can vouch first-hand for the incredible quality, and atttention to detail that sets Fronius apart from the competition.
Some of the Key Reasons Why We Love Fronius Inverters are:
- 10 year warranty included. This is normally a $500 optional extra on other premium inverters.
- Full remote monitoring via Solarweb, of production AND consumption
- Fronius hybrid inverters, allowing you to install solar and battery storage into the one inverter
- Proactive servicing, allowing Gippsland Solar to look after our clients with the fastest turn-around time
- Snap-in technology, making Fronius the most user-friendly inverter on the market to install
We consider ourselves very lucky to work so closely with the team at Fronius, helping them collect data and feedback from our clients, so they can continue to remain at the cutting edge of the industry. We have installed many hundreds of Fronius inverters, and our clients benefit from the close relationship between the two companies.
Fronius Monitoring - Take Full Control of Your Power
Fronius have also been well-known for being at the cutting edge of solar technology. And with their Solarweb program, they have gone to a whole new level. Fronius remote monitoring allows you the following benefits:
- Check your solar power production for the day, month, year etc
- Updates every 3 seconds
- Shows you how much you have saved on your bills for any period of time
- Phone app available, so you can check the performance anytime, anywhere
- See your electricity usage, export to the grid, import from the grid
- In-built messaging system, that can send you (or us) a text message or email when your system has an issue
The monitoring and alert system is one of the most advanced in the world, which is especially helpful for large-scale solar for business systems, or where there are multiple inverters installed. Knowing that your inverter is offline straight away can save you hundreds of dollars and enable us to check your system immediately.
Buy From a Fronius Service Partner
Gippsland Solar are also certified Fronius Service Partners. This means we are authorised to make any repairs or replacements on the spot, and at no cost to the client. We have a full range of spare parts in stock, in the unlikely event that an issue arises.
And with our remote monitoring via Solarweb, if something does go wrong, there’s a good chance that we will know before you do! There have been instances where our team was alerted via automatic email to an issue, and we were able to get straight out to the job and fix the issue, then alert the client after the system was already back online!
Compared to our experience claiming warranty from other manufacturers, you can trust us that this kind of proactive service is an extremely rare thing in our industry.
We're here to help
Give Us A Call
We’re here to talk to you
Monday to Friday.
Send Us An Enquiry
For more information, send us a quick
enquiry & we’ll be in touch shortly.