You may have heard the exciting news last month, that the State Government has announced new rebates of $2,225 for new solar power installations. Further to this, there is also a new rebate of $1,000 for solar hot water installations.
A number of clients are using this new rebate to upgrade to the highest efficiency panels we can offer, or are choosing to add battery storage to their new system.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS REBATE?
To be entitled to the $2,225 rebate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Combined household taxable income of less than $180,000
- Be an owner-occupier of your home
- Property value less than $3M
- You cannot already have a solar power system installed
- Refer a friend to Gippsland Solar, and if they install a solar power or solar hot water system with us, you will be entitled to $500 off the cost of adding battery storage to your system!
Battery storage is now more affordable than ever before. With our low-interest 10 year finance plan, most solar and battery storage systems can be purchased for no deposit, and still save you more than your monthly repayments.
Our phones have been inundated with enquiries, and our pipeline of work has increased significantly as a result. To lock in your solar power or solar hot water rebate, follow this link and enter your details.
You can also contact our team on 1300 447 765, or email enquiries@